Wednesday, April 27

Not a good night.

((This was supposed to be posted on Monday the 25th. I don't know why it didn't post.))

This is my boyfriend Kerry. :(


This is Kerry before getting his stitches tonight. He was hit in the head with a wench handle at work. From what I was told he was flung ten feet, knocked out and bit through his tongue. Poor guy. I hate seeing him in such bad shape. He is staying at his parents for the night due to the fact that he has to be kept under a close eye, just in case he shows any sign of a oncussion. He is such a strong guy. I love him so. :(

So... I have been trying to take my mind off of the fact that he is in such bad shape right now and I'm uploading pictures in honor of Rilynn's 4 month "birthday". :)





I guess I'll add to this post about the most recent happenings in our life.
Rilynn had her 4 month aappointment on the 26th.
She weighed 15 lbs and 8 ounces.
She is 24 inches long.
She hasn't rolled over yet. She is pretty close though!
She laughs.
She "talks" and coos.
She smiles all of the time.

We aren't going to start cereal or anything until she shows interest, or when she is 5 months old. I don't see the need in rushing it.

I'm currently shopping on Amazon for a exersaucer for her or maybe a jumperoo. I'm not sure which one yet. I need Kerry here to help me decide.

Well, I'm going to get off here and try to get stuff done while she is napping. She has been fighting her naps like crazy lately!!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, that picture almost doesn't look real! Hope he heals up quickly!

    ReplyDelete