Saturday, April 23

It's safe to say I'm slacking.

It's hard to fit this blog in sometimes! Sorry. :)

We haven't been up to much, just the normal mommy-daughter things I suppose. Right now she is napping and I'm watching Goonies!

 I'll give you a quick run down of things....

I caught Rilynn's second laugh on video almost a week ago.
(Sorry it's tilted and whatnot. She has a tendancy to stop whatever she is doing and just give the camera a blank stare if it comes within her line of vision.)

She is 4 months old as of today!

I was going through all the pictures I have of Rilynn on my laptop (all 900 of them), and it is so crazy that she has grown so fast. With every new milestone she reaches it's definitely bittersweet. I'm very proud to say that my daughter is a thriving and flourishing four month old...but she is growing farther from being my precious baby girl that I brought home from the hospital.

Tomorrow is her first Easter! :)
We don't have anything major planned...just visiting family. & coming home to relax afterwards.

On the 25th I enroll in online classes. I'm excited but I'm also nervous. I hear people like online classes, but some people prefer to go on campus. Sadly, online classes are the only kind that will work into my schedule as of now.

Sorry so short, Rilynn woke up.
I'll post more tomorrow! Unless I find some inspiration for something today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment