Wednesday, May 25

Whoa! Is this a blog update?!

I think it is! How crazy is this!?

Well, this time around I actually have new happenings to talk about!
Rilynn is all over this growing up business!

Her new favorite toys are her feet!

She's rolled over finally! It was back to front, but it still counts! This is the video I uploaded for Kerry, since he hadn't sen her roll over yet.

I started her on solids a few days ago and she loves it! I started her out with bananas, and today we tried sweet potatos. :)

Bananas

Sweet potatos


She "swam" in her pool the other day.



Annnnnnnd-


She has had so many accomplishments within these few weeks that I haven't updated. It is unbelievable. It's so bittersweet! She's no longer my little newborn, that's for sure.

She isn't sleeping that well at night though. It's like bringing her home from the hospital all over again. No fun.

My mom is convinced I am spoiling her. I'm not sure it's possible. Even if it is...have you seen that little chubby-cheeked face??? How can you not want to hold her and love on her all the time?
There are some nights she wakes up at 3 am and is ready to play until  when she is tired again. It's exhausting. Some nights I just sleep on the couch with her. It's killing my back but it seems like I get more sleep that way. I need someone who has a baby sleeping through the night to share their secret with me. I can't take this any longer.

Now that I have updated you on Rilynn, let's talk about MEEEEEE!

I am starting online courses in the Fall and I am so excited! I will most likely regret saying that when the time comes but for now I am going to tell myself I will love getting back into school. I have decided that I want to become a sign language interpreter, or a teacher with a degree in interpreting. I absolutely love sign language and I have started introducing it to Rilynn!

That marathon I was going to run? Yeah, didn't happen. I started to run but we had all this rain which put a hault on things and then it got to the point where I was too unmotivated to do it anymore. I'm a lame fatty. Boo.

I'll update more tomorrow. I need to go to bed soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment